Post-it

 


 

Did you know that March 1 is World Compliment Day?

The perfect moment to cheer up the people around you by telling them nice things!

You can do it verbally, but you could also try following original idea 😉

 

 

 

 

What better way for a reader than to write a little note?

That way everyone around us starts to read, even if only a few words or sentences!

Get inspired by following short movie:

 



 

Did you know that …

… if you want some real life inspiration, you can watch the story of a student who decided to fight back against bullying here?

… you can read about the interesting history of post-it notes here?

… there's even a Positive Post-It Day on October 5th?

 

 

Dear blog readers, I've only one thing left to say:

 





2 comments:

  1. Great way to start my day, Tau, what with that short film you posted. Now I feel even more depressed. I have waited many, many times at bus stops and on train platforms and not once - literally not one time in my life - have I been chatted up by a beautiful girl/woman.

    Now I think I'll give it a go with a cardboard box in my arms, maybe that will help. But I'm not too optimistic about my odds of success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great way to start my day by reading your fantastic reply, Bohse 😄

      Delete