Books coming to life

 



Have you any idea what books are doing when nobody's watching?

Last week we got an impression of what a night at the bookshop looks like.

This week we're diving even further, right into the inner world of books.

Let's go!

 

 

 

 

Our first stop is this original movie by Steph Cozza:

 


 

Our next stop is the Youtube-channel of Rochelle Donald.

There are a few short stop motion movies, each one in accordance with the book's title.

My personal favourite is Sherlock Holmes:

 


 

Saving the best for last, our final stop for today is Andersen M Studio!

Harry Potter fans can delight in this promotional movie for Pottermore, but my absolute favourite is seeing the book 'Going West' coming to life:

 


 

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Imagine the work that went into making one of these. And I agree, "Going West" is magical, no arguments here. Now, since I am quite the horror fan, I am somewhat relieved to know that this cannot happen in real life. Because it can't, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said on your blog earlier this morning to Joseph: "Every once in a while a woman has to agree with a man."
      You know, just to make him feel like he's right (even when he's obviously not).
      So my response to your question is: "Of course that can't happen in real life, Bohse!" 😇

      Delete
    2. Now that was totally uncalled for. There's really no need to stir up my primal fears, Tau. I'll send you the bill for my next batch of sleeping pills.

      Delete
    3. But, Bohse, I'm only trying to help you!
      This is excellent research for your next book "Pillen in de Polders" 😋

      Delete
  2. Again you found some beautiful pieces of paper art work. I enjoyed watching the video's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you enjoyed them, Glawen! 😉

      Delete